Dragonball Z: Eternal Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Go down

Post  Shenron Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:51 pm

Ok I need mature members who are interested in starting as higher ranked members of each faction to assist newer members in their roleplays etc. Basically you will act as leaders and generals of your respected factions and if you are found to be too immature for the role you will be stripped from your title and will have to start from the beginning like every other member. By maturity I mean you are able to dismiss OOC remarks and base your roleplaying strictly on an IC perspective. The positions are:

Wolf Master - P.A.F
Turtle Master - P.A.F
Crane Master - P.A.F
2 Elites - P.A.F
1 Adept - P.A.F

1 Elite - C.E.V
1 1st class - C.E.V

To express your interest please state your characters name, their allegiance, your desired rank and if you are applying for a P.A.F Master role please submit a small roleplay about your daily duties if you were a Master. I would highly recommend reading the Prologue to be successful in your application.
Shenron
Shenron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Omato Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:01 pm

Character Name: Omato
Allegiance: P.A.F.
Rank Wanted: Wolf Master
Sample RP: Omato had been training with the new batch of prospective warriors at the P.A.F.'s recruitment center in west city when the meeting was called, he was told there was no time and that it was urgent, Omato simply nodded and bolted into the skies, his white aura flaring as he began flying towards central city with as much speed as he could muster. 'I wonder what this is all about?' he thought as he put his left hand up to his chin, a pondering look on his face 'I hope it isn't anything to do with the androids we sent to Vegeta......yeah it's probably about those androids.' Omato sighed he didn't oppose sending the Androids to Vegeta, he had proposed the idea of sending the androids to spy on the Empire, to gather intelligence, but the Turtle and Crane masters had taken that "Shadow" force as a declaration of war, and had reacted as such, Omato did not discredit their reaction, only their haste, the android regime had been sent out only two days after the Shadow force had been destroyed, and now, a week later, they had not responded, a curious thing.
Omato landed in central city only an hour after his departure, he looked up to the huge building he was now in front of 'The HQ of the entire P.A.F. To be honest I never really realized how huge it was until now.' he thought as he walked through the main entrance, walking into the huge "lounge" of the building Omato immediately went downstairs to the so-called "basement area." where he punched in the clearance code to enter the Masters' Council Chamber, the room was a litter of technology, maps upon screens, blue-prints, and various defense mechanisms.
As he entered Omato immediately noticed that all of the Elite Warriors were there aswell, he nodded to all of them as he sat down at the council's table, he looked to the Turtle and Crane master respectively, who had somewhat panicked looks on their faces.
"My fellow masters, the android regime we sent to the planet Vegeta has been confirmed destroyed." the Crane master was the first to break the silence, most of the assembled gasped at the news, thinking that the androids were supposedly invincible. "So the regime failed, and we are to enter war?" the Turtle master spoke directly to Omato, who simply nodded and replied "Surely they are studying the remains in order to find out our secrets, we must react quickly, but sensibly." the Wolf master had a stern look on his face as he looked to his colleagues, both of which were older than him.
"What do you suggest?" they both asked at once, "Wait for them to make the first move, then counterattack." Omato could see the Turtle master shaking his head "That's no good, I say we attack them now, get the upper hand before they take the opportunity." the turtle and wolf master argued on the subject for many minutes before the master of the Crane finally spoke again "My fellow Masters, if we cannot come to consensus peacefully, then perhaps we should continue this at a later date?"

(CBA'd to do more.)
Omato
Omato

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalen Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:12 pm

Name: Kalen

Allegiance: C.E.V

Desired Rank: 1st Class

Kalen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorrel Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:05 pm

Name: Sorrel